RATES & MAINTENANCE
All rental rates include vehicles maintenance, oil greasing and any cost of repairs incurred during rental period will only be refunded upon presentation of damage parts and supplier’s receipt. All rates are quoted in the local currency (RM) and subject to change without prior notice.
DRIVER’S AGE AND LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
The renter & additional drivers must be between 23 & 65 years old and in procession of a valid national or international Driving License. Other nationals who hold a valid driving license in English can drive in Malaysia for a maximum of 3 months. Probational license holders will not be accepted.
MODE OF PAYMENT
We welcome payment in all major credit card (Visa, Master, JCB, American Express).
COLLISSION DAMAGED WAIVER (C.D.W)
- The liability for this amount may be waived if you choose to accept C.D.W. as indicated in the schedule box.
Such C.D.W. coverage will only be effected subject to availability of a police report within 24 hours in reference to damages sustained to the vehicle.
- Missing items or accessories are not protected by an insurance coverage or purchases of CDW
- However if the cause of accidents is found to be due to negligence of the hirer and or nay claims, cannot be made against third party, then the C.D.W. coverage will be considered null and void and the hirer will have to pay for all the damages incurred.
TRAFFIC RELATED OFFENCES
Petrol is not included in our rates. The hirer will also be responsible for any summons or fines issued by the Malaysian Traffic Police, Road Transport Authorities or Local Municipal Authorities.
EXTENSION OF RENTAL
Should the hirer wish to extend the rental, it is most important that the rental station be advised immediately and the required additional amount paid so that the insurance cover is extended. Failure to do so may mean the hirer is driving the vehicle without insurance coverage.
RENT IT HERE, LEAVE IT THERE
One-way rental is available for driver’s convenience upon reposition fee levied depending on distance and period of rental.
If the pickup location is at the airport, we require the customer to provide the flight number and arrival time. We reserve the right to cancel the booking if we’re unable to contact the customer via (phone / email / text message) to request for further confirmation and details.
* Kuching City Car Rental shall not be under any liability for any property stolen from the vehicle or left in the vehicle during the rental or after its return to Kuching City Car Rental either for maintenance or upon expiration of the Rental Agreement period.
* Any foreign items including durian, vomit.. etc, which emit foul aroma will not be allowed in Kuching City Car Rental vehicles, the hirer will be responsible for charges from RM100.00 and above to eliminate the aroma.